Job No: 600234
Location: Caulfield campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Continuing Appointment
Remuneration: $98,155 - $108,345 pa HEW Level 08 (plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Be inspired, every day
- Enjoy the freedom to discover something new
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
There’s a certain feeling you get from working at Monash University. It’s the feeling that you’re a part of something special. Something significant. So if you’re looking for the next chapter in your career, it’s here. You’ll be given the opportunity to challenge yourself, build on your skills, and make a significant contribution to a workplace that’s filled with energetic and inspiring people. Talent thrives here – and so do truly satisfying careers.
Monash Business School is one of the world’s leading Business Schools with its graduates occupying positions of influence and leadership across the globe. The School’s Leadership and Executive Education (LEE) group is a new, dynamic and fast-paced portfolio delivering bespoke, future-focused and transformational executive education programs to industry and government.
An exciting opportunity in this new team awaits the right candidate.
We need an energetic and strategic thinker with outstanding program management skills for the role of Senior Program Lead (Executive Education). If you are a consultant who loves working with smart people in a fast-paced environment but is sick of travel, then this role could be perfect for you!
You will work as a trusted and integral team member responsible for the (co-)design and development, planning and end-to-end delivery of multiple complex executive education programs, including those for high value industry clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex executive education programs, including programs that contribute to a Monash University award or micro-credential;
- Managing programs involving international participants or clients, and/or international study tours;
- Managing the governance of executive education programs, including joint steering committees and operational teams comprising Monash and client representatives;
- Acting as an expert advisor to senior internal and external stakeholders and driving the interactions between the School and it's high value, high profile clients;
- Managing the financial and other resources for programs to ensure they are delivered on time, to budget and in accordance with Monash’s regulatory framework;
- Managing a range of internal projects
- Reporting on projects and program outcomes for internal and external stakeholders.
You will need:
- Postgraduate qualifications or progress towards postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience, or commensurate program/project management experience
- A proven ability to develop and execute program and project plans
- A proven ability to manage complex programs of work
- Ability to manage multiple, sometimes competing for priorities
- A can-do attitude
- The demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong business writing skills
- Excellent communication, listening and relationship management skills
Our collaborative and supportive environment will offer you many benefits, including a competitive salary, a friendly and supportive team, and opportunities for training and development. This challenging role will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
This role is a full-time position requiring occasional work out-of-hours. Some (occasional and light) travel may also be required, however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
If this sounds like the right place and position for you, then we want to hear from you!
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. This position at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
To apply for this position:
For instructions on how to apply, please refer to “How to apply for Monash Jobs”.
Your cover letter must reference or address your ability/experience in the below:
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills, and demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent relationship management and consulting skills
- Strong financial management and reporting skills
Ms Christel Nikolajsen, Manager of Executive Education, Monash Business School, +61 3 99050757, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 18 December 2019, 11:55 pm AEDT