About Chief Operating Operator Portfolio
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) Portfolio is responsible for the University's budget and financial performance, and the management of its property and capital. It also delivers efficient and effective shared services in support of all aspects of the University's business.
About the role
As Digital Service Officer you will support the delivery of online career services for current University of Melbourne students. You will coordinate a range of digital platforms and the development of engaging digital content. The team operates within the Careers and Employability area and aims to provide students with a curated digital careers service that is accessible and relevant to where they are in their current career journey. The overall goal of the area is to connect a greater number of students with programs, career tools and professional networks, including their peers, alumni and industry, to prepare students for success as graduates. Engagement with key stakeholders, particularly faculty enrichment and experiential learning colleagues, will be a focus for you.
As Digital Service Officer you will contribute to data-driven service design through innovative collection of data and identify and report on trends and insights across the online career service offering.
- Undergraduate qualifications in a relevant discipline and or equivalent mix of education and relevant experience
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in the design, optimisation and continuous improvement of services, responsive to stakeholder needs.
- Proven experience in digital service design and knowledge of digital tools i.e. content management systems, LMS, integrated learning tools
- Well established experience in stakeholder management
- A creative, design thinking mindset is desirable
- Demonstrated strong organisational and project management skills, including the ability to plan, prioritise, monitor and evaluate.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the initiative to present findings for consideration.
Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria