Lecturer in Accounting
Full time ongoing position
Based in Launceston, Newnham Campus
Play a role in TSBE’s vision of impactful research, reaching and engagement
The Tasmanian School of Business and Economics (TSBE) provides world-class teaching and research, offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs across our Tasmanian and Sydney campuses, including programs within China and Hong Kong.
The Lecturer in Accounting contributes to the School of Business and Economics focusing strongly on research outputs, grants and higher degree research student supervision. This position has the opportunity to take a role in the development and delivery of accounting units and accounting courses.
- Make an effective contribution to the University in achieving its objectives and responsibilities
- Undertake high-quality research of national and international standing
- Undertake scholarly undergraduate coursework teaching
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of productive and effective links
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- A PhD in accounting or equivalent in a relevant field
- Membership of an accounting professional body
- A good record of and commitment to research that has achieved national recognition
- Experience in University-Level learning and teaching
- A record of contributing to building and maintaining effective and productive links
Appointment to this role will be at Academic Level B and will have a total remuneration package of up to $133,842 comprising base salary within the range of $98,537 to $114,395 plus 17% superannuation.
Applications close Sunday, 20 October 2019, 11.55pm