Student and Scholarly Services
Student and Scholarly Services provides student administration and services from recruitment and point of enquiry to graduation. This team also delivers wellbeing and scholarly services to students and staff.
About the role
The Video Producer is part of the highly dynamic and expert Video & Media Production team in Learning Environments, delivering University wide video production services.
This role will work closely with team members and University stakeholders to plan and execute innovative and creative approaches to video production and enable the delivery of high-quality video resources for use in marketing, promotion and teaching and learning.
As the successful candidate your focus will be on producing content that inspires and engages the University community and beyond.
If you have at least five years industry experience, a strong client relationship focus, and are motivated to use storytelling as a powerful tool for engagement, then you are encouraged to apply.
- You will have a relevant degree, minimum of five years industry experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training
- Demonstrated ability to deliver industry standard video content, with consistently high levels of customer satisfaction and cost-effective project delivery
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of both studio and location-based audio and video production, including hands-on experience with the Canon EOS cinema camera line
- Significant experience with video editing and post-production using Adobe Creative Suite software suite
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria