About The Faculty of Arts, Strategy, Planning and Resources
The Faculty of Arts Strategy, Planning & Resources (SPR) team is responsible for facilitating programs and functions in the Budgets & Planning, Business Analytics and OHS & Facilities portfolios. Arts SPR seeks to support business operations and the achievement of Faculty strategic and operational goals through the provision of high-quality business support services and business partnering.
About the role
Arts SPR are currently seeking to appoint a Special Projects & Evaluation Officer to fill this ongoing role in the Business Analytics & Evaluation portfolio.
The primary responsibility of the incumbent will be to support the delivery of projects designed to investigate and evaluate current and proposed Faculty and School programs and initiatives. The incumbent will work collaboratively within the Faculty's SPR team as well as the wider Faculty teams to define projects and support their delivery on time and within scope.
The successful candidate will have excellent skills in communication, planning & organisation, data analysis & presentation, teamwork and be able to effectively manage relationships with client groups internal and external to the Faculty. It will also be a requirement that the incumbent be self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously within their portfolio.
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
About you - skills and attributes will be highly regarded:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or an equivalent mix of education and relevant experience
- An enthusiastic approach to working as part of and contributing to a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills including an ability to effectively relate to individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated project management skills in the planning, co-ordination and completion of tasks to meet deadlines both as an individual and as part of a project team
- Well-developed communication skills demonstrating the ability to synthesize data and analyses and draft reports
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the principles and practices of qualitative and quantitative analysis
Indigenous Australians seeking support to apply for a vacancy are encouraged to contact the University by emailing their contact details and position number to firstname.lastname@example.org