Join our friendly team to help improve ophthalmic education and eye health across Australia and New Zealand. RANZCO is the only College in Australia and New Zealand accredited to train ophthalmologists. In addition to administering a complex and evolving training program, the College undertakes international development activities, advocacy, lifelong learning and membership support. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience designing and implementing evaluation and quality assurance frameworks for multifaceted programs delivered in complex environments with flexible boundaries. The role primarily includes:
- Designing evaluation and quality assurance frameworks which assess:
- whether the intended outcomes of an education or quality assurance program were met;
- the impact of the program on the quality of learning, performance of participants and health of communities (including at risk communities); and
- stakeholders’ compliance with the requirements of the program.
- Designing tools to gather robust evaluation and compliance data on programs and components of programs.
- Working collaboratively with other staff to design systems to store and analyse evaluation and compliance data.
- Conducting evaluation and quality assurance activities, analysing quantitative and qualitative data, forming conclusions and identifying implications of conclusions.
- Preparing written reports to communicate the findings, conclusions and implications of evaluations and quality assurance activities and making feasible recommendations to address them.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve programs and their components and designing and implementing improvement processes.
The Senior Manager is supported by an evaluation and quality assurance team, who they will supervise. As this is a senior position, the successful candidate must have high level design, analysis, assessment and implementation skills and experience. The role involves working with a range of stakeholders, requiring a flexible and customer-centric approach.
RANZCO is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage members of the Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander, Māori and Pasifika communities to apply for this role. RANZCO is a charity and offers generous salary sacrificing and personal meal/entertainment expense salary packaging, and flexible workplace practices. Our offices are in close proximity to buses, trains and trams, as well as numerous cafes, gyms, parkland and a public swimming pool.