- Build student communities in one of Australia's leading business schools
- Shape world class employability experiences for some of the world's brightest emerging talent
- Join a team that is on a clear mission, during a period of transformation
The Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) at the University of Melbourne is one of the leading providers of business and economics education and research. We enable individuals and organisations to be global leaders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the newly formed Experiential Learning and Student Experience team within the Faculty with a clear mission of building student communities, and equipping our diverse student cohort with the skills and experience they need to be successful as they leap into the future world of work. Students are at the heart of everything we do, and we are constantly looking for ways we can add value to their experience.
The Student Experience Manager will strategically develop, implement and evaluate employability and engagement programs at scale for FBE's student cohort. The goal of this position is to provide students of the Faculty with a distinctive experience that connects them with other students and industry, and contributes positively to their likelihood of success as they enter the workforce.
This position will be responsible for developing and implementing both new and existing programs, identifying key metrics for success, and continuously optimising offer. The Student Experience Manager will lead the Student Experience team to fully implement and administer programs from end to end and will also work cross-functionally with the Communications, Partnerships and Experiential Learning teams on integrated program delivery.
What you can bring
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing a small team with a focus on high performance and quality end results.
- Ability to use initiative and responsiveness in planning and developing new ideas and approaches to ensure organisational objectives are achieved.
- Ability to Liaise with and to influence a range of people across all levels of a complex matrix organisation in order to deliver results
- Proven experience in the design, implementation and management of project plans, budgets, timelines, workflows and reporting frameworks.
- High level problem solving skills with the ability to exercise significant judgement and initiative.
- High level ability to balance competing responsibilities.
- Growth mindset with a demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- If you have experience working on digital transformation projects.
- If you have a background or experience in learning design .
How to apply
Please submit a cover letter outlining why you are interested in this position, CV and document addressing the key selection criteria listed in the position description. For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria, please go to: https://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/selection-criteria