- Full time, Continuing role
- $76,199 - $82,355 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
- Based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
About the role
The Marketing and Recruitment Division plays a key role in the development of customer growth and stakeholder engagement strategies across all available markets and channels including domestic, regional, international markets and online. The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate and implement go to market strategies and campaigns which promote the value of La Trobe to different audiences.
The position will be responsible for planning, buying, reporting and optimizing of all digital media channels in accordance with overall campaign objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute multichannel digital media campaigns, using media buying technologies, from start to finish; media planning, strategy and setup, implementation, optimization, and contribute to reporting
- Manage day-to-day flow of programmatic inventory including pacing, performance, and troubleshooting in the open exchange
- Tracks campaign budgets within allocated project/area, regularly reviewing these to ensure that maximum value is delivered
- Ensure appropriate records and results are managed, monitored, maintained and utilised to influence future campaign and audience planning
- Advise on the analysis and interpretation of data, identifying trends and test solutions, sources additional related information where appropriate, and reports on progress, to support the resolution of issues/problems
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and partner agencies, being cognisant of their requirements
Skills & Experience
To be the successful applicant you will have:
- Relevant degree in marketing, advertising or similar with subsequent relevant experience (minimum 2 years) within a digital media role
- Thorough understanding of online ad serving concepts and platforms
- Self starting ability that has confidence within anaytlics and is able to interpret relevant data sources to build insightful data driven optimizations
- Demonstrated experience establishing benchmarks and managing performance metrics and budget tracking
- Willingness and ability to learn new advertising tools
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise projects
- consistent with an agreed strategy and deadline, including excellent problem-solving skills
Preferred not essential
- Experience with Adobe Ad Cloud
- Previous media agency experience
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Wednesday the 29th of May
Position Enquiries: Sarah Forte, Manager Paid Digital Media firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below: 50099984 Campaign Coordinator HEO6 - Campaign Coordinator.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please attached your covering letter and resume. (Please note you do not have to address the KSC for this position)
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Advisor Lauren Toledo on +61 (03) 9479 5191
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.