Senior Coordinator, International Recruitment
- Be responsible for coordinating all recruitment activities for South East Asia region Full time, 12 month fixed term role
- Based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $83,924 - $92,502 plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
The position Senior Coordinator, International Recruitment reports directly to the Senior Manager, International Recruitment and is responsible for professional and efficient coordination of all international recruitment activities for an assigned cluster of Country source markets of prospective International students. This position supervises the recruitment and promotional activities across assigned recruitment markets, and provides advice to prospective students, families, agents and staff of the university and undertakes student recruitment activities
This role also plays a key role in maintaining and growing existing markets within a specific region for international students in order to meet load targets.
Skills & Experience
In order to be successful in this position you will have:
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 4 years subsequent experience
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled with cultural sensitivity and knowledge to be able to operate independently at high levels and to achieve desired outcomes in a variety of international and cultural context
- Demonstrated experience in the recruitment of international students and the promotion of educational services
- Demonstrated customer service and relationship management experience across a diverse range of countries
- Demonstrated knowledge of ESOS Act and National Code
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to build upon their already strong international recruitment experience.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Wednesday 29th May 2019
Position Description below:
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Consultant Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 558366 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.