About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client-centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements, and acts as a shared services function within the University of Melbourne.
About the role
The Support Analyst works closely with subject matter experts across Finance Services and other relevant areas to streamline current practice and procedures by investigating and pursuing opportunities for process and performance improvements that deliver value to stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline with relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of extensive relevant experience and/or education/training
- Experience with service improvement methodologies, e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Human Centred Design, Agile, etc
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to coordinate and support concurrent process improvement activities.
- Able to work well with a range of people and work in a team
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria