- Lead a team dedicated to providing an outstanding student experience
- Opportunity to make a real difference - Drive change and continuous improvement
- Fixed term contract until December 2020
- Competitive salary on offer including 17% superannuation
About the role:
Student Services and Administration (SS&A) is one of the largest divisions at the University responsible for the administrative and support functions that intersect and span the entire student lifecycle.
Reporting to the Deputy Director, you will actively lead the ASK La Trobe team ensuring that the team deliver exceptional customer service and valued solutions to students, staff and stakeholders. This role will be responsible for driving cultural change, cross skilling, ensuring robust quality assurance and continuous improvement enhancing the service in pursuit of service excellence.
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have;
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills with experience in managing and leading staff to promote a cohesive and effective team culture and managing workflows;
- Operational experience with a focus on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills to deal with numerous internal and external stakeholder groups, including academic and professional staff, students, vendors, and external members of the Higher Education Sector
- Budget allocation and management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in liaising with staff at all levels of an organisation, negotiating effective outcomes, consultation and facilitation of group discussions.
Intercampus travel may be required
If you are enthusiastic and motivated about improving the student experience in Higher Education then this role is for you, APPLY NOW
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday the 26th of May
Please attach a covering letter outlining your suitability and a resume
Position Enquiries: Robyn Shaw Deputy Director, ASK La Trobe R.Shaw@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below: Senior Manager ASK La Trobe (Melbourne)- PD.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Caitlin Hosking on 9479 1324 or email@example.com
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs