- Lead transition to operational support
- Full time, Fixed term position (12 months) at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $ 94,222.00- $ 108,005.00 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
In this role
La Trobe University has made dramatic improvements in international research rankings on the back of increases in research quantity and quality. The PRIME program is a multi-year program initiated by the Research Office that will see La Trobe invest in integrated information systems and implement new, streamlined processes.
Reporting to the Manager, Development, you will be responsible for providing functional and technical support relating to development and ongoing maintenance and usage of the Salesforce platform throughout the various phases of the PRIME project.
You will also support initial project implementation and support and maintain the system to ensure the successful and effective project delivery. This includes:
- System design
- Functional and technical support for business functions/processes relating to the system
- Functional testing
- System configuration and System administration
- Data conversion technical support
- Ad hoc data reporting
To be considered, you will possess:
- Degree qualified with subsequent relevant experience or a range of management experience, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Salesforce platform & associated technologies;
- Prior experience in system support and demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Possess strong analytical, conceptual, communication, interpersonal, organisational and problem solving skills.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
Closing date: 6th of May @11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Mark Farmer, Tel 03 9479 6525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Caitlin Hosking, Senior Recruitment Business Partner on +61 (03) 9479 1324
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs