- Support the implementation of the La Trobe University 2018 - 2022 Strategic plan
- Full time, continuing role based at Albury-Wodonga
- $82,924- $92,502 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
The Student Success portfolio works in partnership with students, the academy and other LTU service divisions, our community and industry to provide outstanding experiences that support student transition and success across the student lifecycle and beyond. Student Success plays a primary role in facilitating success and retention initiatives across La Trobe University.
The Support Coordinator, Transition and Success is responsible for outreach and case management support for identified students to enable ongoing persistence and success. In addition to providing dedicated and proactive student support, the role requires liaison, consultation and advocacy with internal stakeholders from across the University.
Skills & Experience
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position (e.g. counselling, career development, psychology, education) combined with at least 4 years subsequent working experience;
- Demonstrated experience and success in working with diverse client groups with complex needs;
- Demonstrated experience in case management and client advocacy;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams and one-to-one.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday the 28th of April
Position Enquiries: Ms. Suzanne Sealey, TEL: (03) 9479 1870 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below: RFHEO7 Coordination Transition and Success AW (updated).docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Caitlin Hosking on 9479 1324
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.