- Reporting to The Conversation Indonesia’s Finance and Operations Manager and Executive Editor, the Administrative Assistant will provide office management and administrative support to The Conversation Indonesia team to ensure smooth running of operations.
- With an eye on detail and highly-organised, the ideal candidate will have experience in providing office management, administration services, and bookkeeping.
An appropriate salary will be negotiated.
You can learn more about the main responsibilities and job requirements in the job description.
To submit an application, send your cover letter and your CV to email@example.com, with the subject heading [Administrative Assistant] by 21st April 2019. Please provide contacts of two referees.
Job Opening: Administrative Assistant
Responsible To: The Conversation Indonesia Finance and Operations Manager and Executive Editor.
Other Key Relationships:
The Conversation Indonesia’s staff and Board.
To provide office management and administrative support to the TCA team to ensure smooth running of operations.
General Management support
- Provide ongoing administration support to the Finance and Operation Manager and Executive Editor as required to ensure effective functioning of the office, this may include support with banking processes, donor relations, correspondence, institutional partnerships administration and the like
- Maintain payments and receipt files for bookeeping
- Capture and scan all expenses invoices
- Provide administration support to Finance + Operations Manager as required
People and General Affairs
- Provide admin support to the Finance and Operations Manager for HR processes
- Manage general affairs administration.
Meetings and Events
- Arrangement for all meetings and events as required, including catering, pack production, invitations
- Support The Conversation Indonesia in preparation of presentations, agenda, minutes, and other necessary documentation
- Source and make travel arrangements for all staff as and when required, including visas, flights, accommodation, expense claim management
Experience in office management and administration services.
- Personal competencies
- Highly organised
- Team player
- Passionate in unlocking knowledge
- An understanding of, and commitment to, The Conversation’s aim of contributing to the quality of public debate
Closing date: 21st April
Send your CV with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line [Administrative Assistant] no later than April 18, 2019. Please provide contact details of two referees.