- Reporting to The Conversation Indonesia’s Executive Editor, the Finance and Operations Manager will be responsible in managing finance and overall operations of the organisation. S/he will also provide support in developing The Conversation Indonesia’s business plan and nurturing our partnerships.
- With an eye on detail and highly-organised, the ideal candidate will have experience in non-profit sector.
An appropriate salary will be negotiated.
You can learn more about the main responsibilities and job requirements in the Job description.
To submit an application, send your cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st April 2019. Please provide contacts details of two referees.
Finance and Operations Manager
The Conversation Indonesia Executive Editor and Board
Other Key Relationships:
The Conversation Indonesia’s staff; The Conversation Media Group’s CEO, Head of Product and Head of Engineering; The Conversation’s Global General Managers Committee, the Indonesian higher education and research sector and other funders.
Managing finance and overall operations of the organisation, supporting the development of business plan, supporting maintenance of partnerships.
Business and Financial
- In conjunction with Executive Editor, establish annual operating and expense budget.
- Manage all financial matters, including payroll management, invoicing to revenue sources, organisation of fiscal documents, ensuring efficient spending against agreed budget targets.
- Provide relevant data and financial information to support the development of business plan/model that ensures a revenue stream from existing sources and establish new sources of revenue flow to broaden income base.
- Manage the administration of membership fees, sponsorship, and funding.
- Manage the administration of financial reporting to donors.
People and General Affairs
- Manage general human resources administration.
- Manage general affairs administration.
- Act as the organisation’s secretary, including organising all internal and external records.
- Interact and communicate with the Board and provide financial reports and information, and organise regular meetings.
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance requirements are adhered to.
At least 10 years experience in project management, finance or business administration. Masters’ degree in finance or business administration is preferred. Fluency in English is a must.
- Highly organised
- Planning and monitoring
- Problem analysis and decision-making
- Team player
- Passionate in unlocking knowledge
- An understanding of, and commitment to, The Conversation’s aim of contributing to the quality of public debate
- Business and regulatory compliance in the non-profit sector
- Finance Management
- Project Management
- Contract Management
Closing date: 21st April
Send your CV with your cover letter to email@example.com, with the subject line [Finance and Operations]. Please provide contact details of two referees.