About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client-centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements, and acts as a shared services function within the University of Melbourne.
About the role
As a Functional Analyst for the ServiceNow platform, you will be responsible for providing business and functional analysis to support your Scrum team throughout your team's sprints, from planning, estimating, developing to showcases.
As a Functional Analyst, you will have a solid understanding and experience in applying the ServiceNow platform to a range of IT and business uses and be comfortable with coordinating activities across the University. You bring solid functional skills as well as experience working with Agile teams and continuous delivery models.
You will have:
- Postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience.
- ITIL qualifications with service management experience in an operational environment.
- ServiceNow administration certification.
- Agile certification.
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong ServiceNow functional and business analysis experience,
- Demonstrate understanding of how ServiceNow can be applied to non-IT business units such as HR and finance.
- Experience in the functional analysis and design of ServiceNow modules across one or many of ITSM, CMDB, HR, Facilities Management and custom applications highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to service delivery and continuous service improvement.
- Strong business engagement skills, able to translate business speak into technology and back again.
- Solid experience liaising with technical support and stakeholders, including vendors, and senior management.
Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria