The Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) is Australia's independent national quality assurance and regulatory agency for higher education. Our purpose is to safeguard student interests and the reputation of Australian higher education sector through a proportionate, risk-reflective approach to regulation.
With Australian's pursuing higher education in record numbers, and education now Australia's third largest export, TEQSA's work is more important than ever.
Thanks to additional Commonwealth funding, we are looking for passionate and innovative people to fill the following vacancies, to help us achieve our purpose and engage with the sector:
- Principal Compliance and Investigations Manager (EL1)
- Senior Compliance and Investigations Manager (APS6)
- Compliance and Investigations Manager (APS5)
- Senior Assessment Manager (APS6) - multiple positions
- Assessment Manager (APS5)
- Assistant Director, Governance and Performance (EL1)
- Assistant Director, Communications (EL1)
- Project Officer (APS5)
We offer flexible work arrangements, excellent staff benefits and entitlements and an inclusive and friendly working environment.
Want to work at an innovative, quality focused Commonwealth Government agency?