About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client-centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements, and acts as a shared services function within the University of Melbourne.
About the role
The Project Officer, Educational Technology and Media will be responsible for coordinating and managing the design, development and delivery of online learning and video production projects.
This position will act as a key bridging contact between University organisational units, stakeholders and external groups, and will develop effective working relationships with all stakeholders to facilitate timely and efficient delivery of project goals. A commitment to outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are central to this role.
- An appropriate qualification with strong relevant experience or an equivalent combination of solid relevant experience and/or education/training;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including high level verbal and written communication skills with the ability to relate effectively with a range of people across all levels of the organisation;
- Well-developed planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks within deadlines and the ability to plan, prioritise, monitor and evaluate activities;
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to deliver creative solutions;
- Sound working knowledge of business workflow requirements in the development and production of video and digital media, including the use of production scheduling and project management software;
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well-established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
How to apply
Your application submitted should include a CV along with your responses against the selection criteria found in the Position Description for the role.
*For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria