RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work. As one of the largest Business Schools in the Asia Pacific region, the College of Business is comprised of seven schools - six in Melbourne and one in Vietnam - delivering a broad range of programs in Business, ranging from Certificates up to PHD levels. Many programs articulate between Vocational Education and Higher Education, creating pathways for further study. RMIT Business programs are delivered in Melbourne, Vietnam, Singapore, Shanghai and Jakarta, as well as through Open Universities Australia (OUA) and RMIT Online. The College has an annual budget of approximately $280 million, employs over 600 staff and delivers programs to approximately 31,000 students
The Role & Your Responsibilities
The Coordinator, Educational Products is responsible for the coordination of the workflows, production pipeline in the scoping, creation and delivery of educational products in the College of Business, Learning and Teaching Portfolio. With a focus on communication and relationship management the role will work internal and external stakeholders, including academic staff and learning designers to deliver high quality products that enhance the student experience.
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven ability to coordinate digital media outputs with varying scope, outcomes and deliverables for outstanding results.
- Highly-developed interpersonal, relationship management and consulting skills, including the ability to interact with, and gain co-operation from, internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the full range of digital media solutions available for the production of engaging education and training materials.
- Customer-focused mindset with experience providing high-level customer service to ensure all stakeholders achieve desired outcomes.
- Proven ability to produce outstanding media and communication skills, including excellent written skills and experience in developing various communication material.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
For further information or to view a position description visit yourcareer.rmit.edu.au and search using job reference number 574805
Applications close on Sunday 17th March 2019
Applicants are requested to separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
This role will require satisfactory confirmation of a Working with Children Check. RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.