Office of Marketing & Communications
Continuing, Full Time appointment on the Sydney Campus
$108,320 - $121,200 inclusive of 12% superannuation and leave loading
Professional Development Opportunities
About the role
You will play a vital role for the University, having responsibility for major student, stakeholder, fundraising and marketing events. You will also be instrumental in identifying new strategic and creative opportunities to support Notre Dame's growth in Sydney and beyond.
This is a real opportunity for a dynamic and experienced events professional to help showcase Notre Dame's achievements.
- degree qualified with equivalent professional experience
- have developed managerial and organisational skills
- have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- have demonstrated capacity for effective planning, leadership and team building
- have demonstrated capacity for innovation and experience in providing outstanding,vibrant and engaging events and functions.
Key Duties include
- Managing key functions and events to promote and enhance the image of the University
- Operational coordination and delivery of functions and events
- Providing strategic input and recommendations to ensure the University delivers vibrant events and functions that support the strategic priorities
- Coordinating & managing third party event suppliers, merchandise suppliers and food/beverage providers.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact the Office of Marketing & Communications on 61 2 8204 4409.