- Part-time (60%), Continuing position
- Located at the Bundoora Campus
- $93,632 - $110,897 (FTE) per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the position
The School of Allied Health comprises the Department of Speech Pathology, Orthoptics & Audiology, the Department of Dietetics, Human Nutrition and Sport, the Department of Occupational Therapy, Social Work & Social Policy and the Department of Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Prosthetics & Orthotics.
This position will be expected to develop curriculum and teach into the Masters of Clinical Audiology program. You will also undertake research or other scholarly work and contribute to the academic scholarship of the audiology discipline.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will possess:
- PhD or equivalent accreditation and standing recognised by the University/profession as appropriate for the relevant discipline areas.
- Eligibility for membership of Audiology Australia (AA).
- Demonstrated competence in teaching and curriculum development.
- Evidence of high quality and/or high impact research conducted and published or otherwise disseminated, relative to opportunity
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, or co-supervise, honours and postgraduate students.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday, 3 March 2019 by 11.55pm AEDST.
Position Enquiries: Dr Andrea Simpson, +61 3 9479 1821, email@example.com.
HR/Recruitment Enquiries: Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant, +61 3 9479 1241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
Only candidates with working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.