- Part-time (80%), fixed term contract until 31 December 2019
- Located at the Bundoora Campus
- $65,996 - $73,363 (FTE) per annum + 9.5% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
The La Trobe Sport and Exercise Medicine Research Centre within the School of Allied Health in the College of Science, Health and Engineeirng. The research focus of the Centre is to increase sport, exercise medicine knowledge through excellent collaborative research and translate knowledge to policy, practice, participation, health and well-being.
About the position
This position will assist in clinically based research, such as collecting data from people with and without sports and musculoskeletal pain and injury; entering and analysing data from clinical populations; and administrating clinical trials for projects within the research centre.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will possess:
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in physiotherapy or other health sciences (e.g. podiatry, nursing), and evidence of participation in higher level study relevant to discipline or professional area.
- Currently registered to practice with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Evidence of experience in research and evaluation and the ability to work effectively under limited supervision or independently.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Thursday, 21 February 2019 by 11.55pm AEDST.
Position Enquiries: Kay Crossley, +61 3 9479 3902, email@example.com
HR/Recruitment Enquiries: Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant, +61 3 9479 1241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
Only candidates with working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.