- Contribute to the strategic goal of employability at LTU
- Continuing position based at our Bundoora campus
- $83,924.00- $ 92,502.00 per annum + up to 17% Superannuation
About the role
The position reports to the Director, Educational Experience, and the successful applicant will support the implementation of the La Trobe University 2018 - 2022 Strategic plan, and day to day operations, by connecting Our students with Employers and Industry. This primarily involves: building deep and effective relationships across the relevant employer network; leveraging these relationships to enhance student Employability.
Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree with demonstrated experience in Higher Education and commercial experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve stated outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation, management, marketing and growth of large scale student programs and other industry initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to influence and build relationships, with capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams
- Demonstrated high level organisation, planning and problem-solving skills, with an ability to manage several different projects concurrently.
- Prior experience in delivering industry mentoring programs/initiatives and an understanding of the major issues and current trends in career development and Employability, especially as they relate to the Higher Education sector will be highly advantageous.
Please note some regional and international travel may be required.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday the 27th of January
Please attach a covering letter outlining your suitability and a resume
Position Enquiries: Andrea Young, Director, Educational Experience 94795669
Position Description below: HEO7 Senior Coordinator Industry Mentoring PD.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Senior Recruitment Business Partner Caitlin Hosking on 9479 1324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs