RMIT is a uniquely positioned global university of technology, design and enterprise. It operates campuses across Australia and Vietnam, a research centre in Barcelona, and partners with leading institutions across China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore and Sri Lanka, to create life-changing experiences for more than 87,000 students, and 11,000 staff.
RMIT is ranked in the top 1% of global universities, and recognized for its innovation and leadership. Data and analytics are central to our strategy https://www.rmit.edu.au/about/our-strategy
We're seeking an innovator to drive our data governance framework and analytics strategy, enabling better data informed decisions across the organization. You will be accountable for implementing RMIT's data governance model, enterprise-wide information strategy and analytics agenda. We're looking for someone to communicate a clear vision for data across the University, to empower our people to improve their knowledge, solve more complex problems and make better data informed decisions.
WHAT'S YOUR OPPORTUNITY?
- Drive immediate, visible impact through this newly created executive position
- Be accountable for a University wide data governance model, and the creation of key data assets
- Join an industry leader, offering a highly competitive salary package, bonus, and benefits
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Hands-on experience implementing large scale enterprise data governance programs. A record of success working with an executive team, influencing across the organization to maximize the strategic value of data assets and data control policies. The ability to lead the creation of a vibrant data organization focused on data quality, data life cycle management, regulatory and statistical reporting, analytics, and insights. Ideal experience includes:
- A track record of data governance, developing and managing data strategy, policies, procedures in a mature organization
- Executive level leadership, with evidence of strong influencing skills, and ability to deliver change through others, and motivate cross functional interdisciplinary teams.
- Implementation of large-scale ERP and digital platforms, and contemporary, cutting-edge cloud-based data and analytics approaches
To view a position description, please visit yourcareer.rmit.edu.au and search using job#572113 or for more information please direct any queries to Karen Felder, Senior Adviser, Pipeline Search via email firstname.lastname@example.org