- Full-time, Continuing position
- Located at the Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- $64,924 - $72,923 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the position
You will work as an integral member of the Placement Operations team, who coordinate professional experience opportunities across the College of Science, Health and Engineering. Primarily working with Nursing & Midwifery students, the main function of this role is to coordinate, process and track placement requests to allocate students and liaise with various stakeholders. You will act as the main contact point for students, staff and placement agencies to assist with enquiries and provide support and guidance with this process.
Skills and Experience
- Completion of a degree with subsequent relevant work experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated capacity to organise work effectively and efficiently, prioritise tasks and deliver outputs in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality customer services, prioritise customer requirements and an ability to liaise with a diverse customer base.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues, internal stakeholders and external providers.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday, 25 November 2018 by 11.55pm AEDST.
Position Enquiries: Josh Apeltauer, +61 3 9479 5726 or email@example.com
HR/Recruitment Enquiries: Deborah Dare, Recruitment Consultant, +61 3 9479 1241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.