We are a diverse team of world-leading researchers, doctors, engineers, and enthusiastic professionals in corporate and scientific services (communications, IT, HR and financial experts to name a few!) from all corners of the world with one shared goal - to transform child health worldwide.
We have access to amazing facilities and technologies. We work with “rock stars of medical research” and we collaborate with countries all over the world for one purpose: We want all children to have the opportunity to live a healthy and fulfilled life.
What is it like to work for us?
We are a very diverse and inclusive organisation and we are inspired by people who are resourceful, imaginative, self-motivated, energised by making the world better, and who believe in the benefit of collective effort. Working here is interesting, challenging and rewarding. Our people are our biggest asset and we have a vast range of benefits to support them:
- Salary packaging
- Yoga, Pilates & Mindfulness sessions
- On-site gym
- Employee Assistance Program
Talent Acquisition Partner
We currently require a Full Time Talent Acquisition Partner to join the Human Resources team. Here at MCRI, we live by our organisation’s values, supporting the individual, perseverance, generosity of spirit, creativity & innovation, scientific integrity and courage. Our people are the heart of our organisation and the HR team come to work every day to make sure we are supporting each and every one of our employees to be their very best so that MCRI can transform child health worldwide.
We are investing in our HR team through the appointment of a newly created and pivotal role - the Talent Acquisition Partner will lead the recruitment function that manages both paid and unpaid recruitment (Honorary Fellows and Volunteers who collaborate on our research but are not paid by us) and be instrumental in delivering contemporary talent acquisition strategies to build on the people experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
Reporting into the Head of HR, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Delivering a contemporary talent acquisition strategy that aims to elevate the people experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle at MCRI.
- Leading the recruitment function that managers end-to-end campaigns for various roles across all levels of the business.
- Managing the Talent Acquisition Advisor and upskilling their capability over time.
- Developing and promoting MCRI’s EVP to competitively differentiate MCRI in the talent market.
- Implementing various sourcing channels to attract and pipeline talent to meet current and future workforce needs, with a focus on social media.
- Work on various projects including the design and management of MCRI’s careers page, reviewing on-boarding and off-boarding processes, facilitating recruitment training sessions for hiring managers and streamlining procedures to enhance efficiencies of the function.
This is an exciting opportunity for a capable, confident and generalist Talent Acquisition Partner who is interested in working across the function and leading a team. To be successful for this role, you will offer;
- Tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline.
- Proven internal and agency recruitment experience with the ability to lead end-to-end recruitment tasks, as well as, establish strategic recruitment plans.
- Exceptional relationship management skills that enable you to build and leverage deep business relationships to advise and coach hiring leaders.
- Innovation and creativity to drive a strong employer brand with strategically aligned sourcing and acquisition strategies.
- Previous experience within the Legal, Health, NFP and High Education sectors would be beneficial but not required.
- A resilient, team focused and continuous improvement mindset.
For an organisation that is inspired by people who are resourceful, imaginative, self-motivated and who believe in the benefit of collective effort, this could be the role for you! If you feel your background aligns to the description outlined above, please apply now.
Only applicants who address the key selection criteria will be considered. Please place your responses to the key selection criteria at the end of your cover letter. For more information on this position, please contact email@example.com
Please note, applications will only be considered when submitted via the MCRI website.
Salary Range: $111,665 – 120,356 per annum plus super Closing Date: 5pm Friday 30 November 2018 Position Reference: 15709