- Exciting opportunity to grow your career
- Multiple newly created roles
- Pivotal role for high achievers
Become part of an exciting new international team at the University of Adelaide. The portfolio of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) has expanded to support the University’s aspirations to grow and diversify its international recruitment operation and allow for future flexibility within a rapidly changing sectoral environment. Multiple opportunities exist for target-focused, innovative managers with a global mindset to identify new recruitment opportunities, expand international recruitment partnerships and support the University in achieving its strategic objectives.
Building on its history of academic excellence, the University of Adelaide is preparing to deliver a reinvigorated education proposition that is second to none in Australia. To do this we require imaginative, dynamic and skilled people.
University of Adelaide employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Regional Manager is accountable for driving student recruitment targets for designated markets and for engaging with Faculties to ensure that these targets are met collectively. This includes responsibility for the development, implementation and management of successful international marketing and student recruitment activities for those markets, including new and innovative approaches to recruitment.
This position will involve domestic and international travel.
Salary: (HEO8) $95,493- $107,179 per annum.
Superannuation: An employer contribution of 17% may apply.
Term of position: This continuing position is available immediately.
Eligibility Criteria: Relevant Postgraduate/ Degree qualifications and relevant experience will be highly regarded.
Knowledge and Experience
To be successful you will have:
- demonstrated effective marketing and recruitment skills, preferably in the area of international education, in particular the ability to meet recruitment targets consistently over a sustained period in a competitive environment
- demonstrated initiative and drive to set and achieve deliverable outcomes
- demonstrated knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the international Higher Education student market including compliance and the ability to keep up-to-date with relevant changes and assess over the horizon opportunities
- a can-do attitude including proven interpersonal and liaison skills in building relationships which deliver results with stakeholders, both within and external to the University, including government agencies, agents, prospective students and their parents, education and other business partners and senior Faculty and Central Division staff.
Please address and upload your responses to the Knowledge and Experience section as listed above within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please email email@example.com
Please click here to obtain a copy of the position description and to apply online.
Closing date: 5.00pm, 20 September 2018
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.