JOB ID: 180697
SALARY RANGE: $85,953 to $94,644 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
To develop, implement and support student recruitment events, which maximise the number of students seeking admission to study at Deakin at postgraduate and undergraduate levels nationwide, ensuring the University meets its recruitment and conversion targets. This will include:
- Planning and delivering student recruitment events including the University annual Open Days and key commercial exhibitions, to maximise reach to target audiences in alignment with brand policies and recruitment objectives.
- Organising the logistics and implementation of events or expos within set timeframes and budgets, ensuring a focus on achieving an excellent customer experience and high levels of attendee satisfaction.
- Effectively planning, project managing and executing the University annual Open Days across all campuses and support key student recruitment commercial expos and events, ensuring high quality outcomes and innovative approaches that meet set objectives and deadlines.
- Managing the budget and resourcing associated with events and activities, ensuring cost effective utilisation of resourcing, materials and services.
- Tertiary degree in marketing, business, event management, public relations or related areas with significant relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following fields: marketing, event management, project management or related areas.
- Proven experience in event and project management, organising, leading and delivering successful events that provide a maximum ROI and effectively reach target audiences.
- Highly developed organisation and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Roula Karakostas, Tel: +613 9246 8067, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 23 September 2018 We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
TO APPLY For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.