- JOB ID: 180468
- SALARY RANGE: $96,394 to $110,364 pa (plus 17% super)
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
- LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus, Geelong Waterfront Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Provide leadership and vision for the design, development and implementation of the University Library's instruction programs and initiatives. You will support all components of the Library's digital literacy deliverables by taking a cloud-first approach to engaging learning experiences. This will include:
- Providing leadership and adopting an innovative and collaborative approach to the development and implementation of a comprehensive, scalable and sustainable digital literacy program.
- Managing the development and implementation of professional development programs to build staff capacity to create learning activities and cloud concepts.
- Providing high level advice on pedagogically sound learning experiences and assessment by developing strategic relationships with professional librarians, Deakin Learning Futures and Faculty.
- Leading discussions and facilitating the exchange of ideas around Digital Literacy with key partners.
- Relevant degree and/or postgraduate qualification in library and information science or education, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and training.
- Demonstrated experience in educational program development and implementation of assessment practices for achieving learning outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability in establishing and developing effective strategic partnerships.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Craig Patterson, Tel: +61 3 9244 5591, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 24 June 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.