- JOB ID: 180423
- SALARY RANGE: $95,488 to $112,940 pa (plus 17% super)
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and fixed term to 31 December 2020
- LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for undertaking research in the area of Rapid Earth Fault Current Limiter (REFCL), Partial Discharge Detection and Analytics of Energy Storage Implementation. This will include:
- Working with colleagues conducting research and scholarly publication in one of the School/Faculty's areas of research strength.
- Engaging in research projects, including those with senior colleagues and postgraduate students in one of the School or Faculty's areas of research strength.
- Supporting local and international student recruitment strategies.
- Participating in the development and/or maintenance of links and partnerships with industry and relevant professional bodies and the community.
- PhD in a relevant field, or equivalent.
- Ability to present research seminars and publish in reputed international journals.
- Ability to contribute to the development and maintenance of partnerships with professional associations and with domestic educational institutions and industry.
- Interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, the staff of the School, Faculty and with other members of the University.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Aman Oo, Tel: +61 3 5247 9216, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 1 July 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.