- Join the La Trobe Rural Health School, Shepparton campus in this rewarding role.
- This is an opportunity to work in the largest rural health school in Australia. We are creating and strengthening the future health workforce of regional and rural Australia.
- Full-time continuing position $111,162 -$128,175 per annum pro rata plus up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University's success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia's research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we're passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the role
In this pivotal and rewarding role, you will:
- Design, coordinate and teach subjects and courses which provide a high quality learning experience that engages undergraduate, and postgraduate students
- Conduct and lead innovative and high impact research and produce highly cited publications resulting from that research
- Contribute to the building of a robust and ambitious research culture within La Trobe
- Supervise Higher Degree by Research (HDR), and postgraduate students
Skills & Experience
You will possess completion or progression towards completion of a PhD or equivalent accreditation and standing recognised by the University/profession as appropriate for the relevant discipline area.
Your demonstrated effectiveness in curriculum development and teaching coupled with strong leadership capability will see you succeed in this role.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Sunday 25th of March
Position Enquiries: Melissa Favata 03 9479 2030
Position Description below:
50001681 Level C Position Description Nursing Midwifery.pdf Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact HR Assist on 9479 1234.