JOB ID: 180080 SALARY RANGE: $83,120 to $110,725 pa (plus 17% super) EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and fixed term for 3 years LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus or Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Alfred Deakin Institute for Citizenship and Globalisation is seeking to recruit an academic to join a team of established colleagues working on an Australian Research Council Discovery Indigenous project. The position could be appointed at either Level A or B. ATSI Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will be working closely with the project team which includes Professor Yin Paradies, Dr Victoria Stead and Dr Sam Balaton-Chrimes. This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the Faculty's research programs.
- Exhibiting and/or publishing high quality research in journals of high repute.
- Contributing to the achievement of Deakin's strategic goals in research, engagement and innovation.
- Contributing to the research achievement of the Faculty.
- PhD in a relevant discipline and/or other relevant qualifications and experience.
- Emerging research and scholarship through publications, and/or exhibitions as appropriate to the discipline.
- Ability to make a contribution to communities through research.
- Capacity to contribute to research and administration.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Cayla Edwards, Tel: +61 3 9244 6658, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING DATE: Friday 13 April 2018 We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits TO APPLY For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.