JOB ID: 180091 SALARY RANGE: $84,267 to $92,788 pa (plus 17% super) EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Design, develop and maintain interactive and multi-media content and learning design in cloud and located learning environments in consultation with the Digital Resource Coordinator and other relevant staff within the Pod. This will include:
- Design and develop customised interactive, text, audio and visual products for training, capacity building and support programs to improve learning and teaching in the cloud and on location.
- Develop interactive content, including complex objects for inclusion into interactive packages for cloud or located delivery.
- Develop professional quality video and audio resources including graphics design, animated sequences and title elements based on effective learning design.
- Engage in capacity building and provide specialist, practical advice in relation to interactive, text, audio and visual products.
- Degree in Education, Interactive Media design or related field or equivalent qualifications, training and experience in educational pedagogies and technologies.
- Extensive experience in the production of a range of media for delivery through multimedia interfaces and online learning environments.
- Substantial experience in managing complex interactive media projects within a University or similar setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of learning design principles/theory, practices and technologies relating to flexible and online teaching and learning in a blended or converged learning environment.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Sharon Berman, Tel: +61 3 9244 6784 or 0428 550 216
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 25 February 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here:
deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits TO APPLY For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.