JOB ID: 180054
SALARY RANGE: $83,120 to $89,046 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and fixed term to 31 December 2021
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contribute to the coordination and research activities of the Australian Research Council funded Discovery Project 'A Transcultural Approach to Belonging and Engagement Amongst Migrant Youth'. You will work closely with Professor Fethi Mansouri, Director, Alfred Deakin Institute and UNESCO Chair, Cultural Diversity and Social Justice. This will include:
- Providing an excellent contribution to the Faculty's research programs.
- Exhibiting and/or publishing high quality research in journals of high repute.
- Contributing to the achievement of Deakin's strategic goals in research, engagement and innovation.
- Contributing to the research achievement of the Faculty.
- PhD in a relevant discipline.
- Emerging research and scholarship through publications, and/or exhibitions as appropriate to the discipline.
- Ability to make a contribution to communities through research.
- Capacity to contribute to research and administration.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Cayla Edwards, Tel: +61 3 9244 6658, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 25 February 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
TO APPLY For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.