JOB ID: 180078 SALARY RANGE: $94,503 to $108,200 pa (plus 17% super) EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus or Deakin Downtown
ABOUT THE ROLE
Work collaboratively with academics, other design teams and divisional staff in the design and development of stimulating and innovative learning experiences in a variety of pedagogically focused learning modules within Digital innovation projects. This will include:
- Leading and supporting the design and development of student centred digital learning experiences and activities for the digital innovation projects.
- Contributing to the conceptualisation and application of a range of best practice online learning models to create a coherent student experience and to ensure best practice web content standards are met.
- Providing leadership and expert advice on digital learning design and future pedagogies to enhance practice and outcomes for the Cloud learning experience.
- Providing design expertise and support to Academics and Deakin Learning Futures participating in the cloud innovation projects.
- Relevant postgraduate degree in Education, Information Technology, Interactive Media or related field with subsequent relevant experience in tertiary education.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering interactive learning experiences for online learning modules.
- Extensive experience with learning management systems and associated educational technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of learning design principles/theory, practices and technologies relating to flexible and online teaching and learning in a blended learning environment.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Dr Chie Adachi, Tel: +61 3 9244 3895 CLOSING DATE: Sunday 25 February 2018 We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits TO APPLY For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.