RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work. The School of Health & Biomedical Science has a strategic focus on chronic disease and integrative health care with cross-cutting themes of: Indigenous Health, Exercise & Nutrition, Ageing in Health & Disease, and Medical Devices, Diagnostics and Prognostics. Research within the School is supported by modern facilities and state-of-the-art equipment. RMIT University is an Athena SWAN member and the College of Science, Engineering and Health is central to driving improvements in gender equality, diversity and inclusion, particularly in the Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine (STEMM) disciplines.
Due to an establishment of a new team, the School of Health and Biomedical Sciences is currently looking for:
- Industry Fellow, Radiation Therapy (Full-Time and Part-Time, 3 year fixed-term contract until 2020 with conversion to continuing appointment)
- Industry Fellow, Nuclear Medicine (Full-Time, 3 year fixed-term contract until 2020 with conversion to continuing appointment)
Make a contribution to the teaching and research efforts of the School, in disciplines related to their field of expertise.
- Carry out teaching activities within undergraduate, Masters and Graduate Diploma programs
- Maintaining and advancing their scholarly, research and/or professional capabilities
- Actively promote the program by establishing and maintaining memberships, links and partnerships with academic, industry and professional communities
- Work collaboratively and collegially with fellow academics within the teaching team, and update colleagues and students on developments in their subject area or specialisation
- Course coordination responsibilities
- Registration or eligible for registration with AHPRA as a Radiation Therapist or Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Recent clinical experience
- Excellent ability to prepare and deliver programs at undergraduate and post-graduate levels including through online delivery
- Ability to undertake course coordination
For more information please view the position descriptions below. Please submit your application via the RMIT career's site: http://yourcareer.rmit.edu.au and select your preferred position. For further information please contact Ms Mary-Ann Carmichael (Head of Discipline) on +61 3 9925 7908 or at Mary firstname.lastname@example.org. Industry Fellow Nuclear Medicine PD.pdf Industry Fellow Radiation Therapy PD .pdf Applications close on Sunday, the 25th of February. RMIT recognises the importance of an environment that celebrates and welcomes diversity. We are dedicated to attracting and developing people of diverse genders, sexes and sexualities; cultural and linguistic backgrounds; people with disability and from diverse age groups. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified members of the community to join us in building a diverse and inclusive workplace supporting diverse student cohorts. We are actively supporting gender equality in STEMM and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as we work to improve opportunities and outcomes for all.