Salary: $92,446 (Plus 12% Superannuation & 17.5% Leave Loading)
The University is seeking highly motivated individual to assist in the development of the University's research training programs and provide support to Higher Degree Research (HDR) students. The position forms part of a team which is dedicated to the delivery of high quality customer focused research training to academics and research students. This is a 12 month fixed-term parental relief contract.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- An earned doctorate or, demonstrated equivalent experience in a tertiary environment and in support of HDR students.
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to work as a member of a team, liaise with staff and students at all levels, and interact with people from a variety of social, economic and cultural backgrounds with a focus on high quality service.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, set and achieves realistic goals and establish work priorities either individually or as a team member.
- Located in historic Fremantle
- Attractive salary and staff benefits
- Friendly working environment
About the University
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a Catholic university with campuses in Fremantle, Broome and Sydney. The Objects of the University are the provision of university education within a context of Catholic faith and values and the provision of an excellent standard of teaching, scholarship and research, training for the professions and the pastoral care of its students.