QUT Faculty of Education
Children grow and learn across multiple sites and in a wide range of historical, contemporary and future contexts.
The QUT Faculty of Education is looking for aspiring education researchers who are passionate about solving problems and finding real world solutions to join our Childhoods in Changing Contexts (CCC) Research Group through the QUT Annual Scholarship Round.
Be supervised by our world-leading researchers who are critically investigating young children’s rights and citizenship; cultural and multilingual contexts and childhoods; evaluation of early childhood, school-based, or parenting interventions, programs, policies, practices, and initiatives; and the early childhood education and care workforce. The CCC Research Group are looking for students interested in the following topics
Children as active citizens
- Learning for active citizenship, sustainability, and social justice
- The arts in children's learning and wellbeing
- Cultural and multilingual contexts and childhoods
Children with special health care needs in early childhood education and care (ECEC)
- Communication in early childhood contexts
- Cultural and intercultural competence in ECEC
- Fostering parent involvement in culturally and linguistically diverse settings
- Transitions to school and other educational settings for children from culturally and linguistically diverse settings
- Early childhood education and care (ECEC) workforce
Leadership in the ECEC workforce
- Preparing and sustaining the ECEC workforce
- Evaluation of early childhood, school-based or parenting interventions, programs, policies, practices, and initiatives
Because scholarship numbers are limited, QUT conducts one highly competitive scholarship selection round each year. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, you must apply for a research course before the closing date of the annual scholarship round, and indicate on your course application that you want to be considered for one of our main scholarships.
For more information on our research degrees and scholarships, please visit https://www.qut.edu.au/education/courses-and-study/phds-and-research-degrees .
For more information on the CCC Research Group, please visit https://www.qut.edu.au/research-all/research-projects/childhoods-in-changing-contexts-research-group
Phone 07 3138 3281 Email firstname.lastname@example.org