- Our research is innovative, transformative, multi-disciplinary and global
- Work alongside and be mentored by top researchers in the field
- Access to world-class infrastructure and facilities
Because scholarship numbers are limited, we conduct one highly competitive scholarship selection round each year, which we call our annual scholarship round.
The scholarships available in the annual round are:
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend (Domestic)
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend (International)
- QUT Postgraduate Research Awards (QUTPRA) (International)
- Indigenous Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA)
- QUT Women’s Re-entry Scholarship (WRE)
There are also faculty-funded, institute-funded and top-up scholarships available.
You must apply for a research course before the closing date of the annual scholarship round, and indicate on your course application that you want to be considered for one of our main scholarships.