- JOB ID: 170482**
- SALARY RANGE:** $136,960 to $150,646 pa (plus 17% super)
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time and continuing
- LOCATION: Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Associate Professor will provide outstanding academic and research leadership in the area of Medical Sciences.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Promote the School of Medicine and the Faculty of Health within the academic and professional communities in Australia and internationally
- Contribute to the School's teaching, research, program development and service at a national and international level
- The provision of academic leadership
- Program and course development, maintenance and delivery, ensuring relevance and curriculum quality
- PhD in a relevant field (or equivalent)
- Demonstrable academic leadership and professional expertise in the field of Medical Science
- Extensive experience as a productive member of a research team
- Ability to contribute to the development and maintenance of partnerships with professional associations and with domestic educational institutions (and industry)
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description. For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit our website.
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 3 September 2017
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Professor Jon Watson, telephone +61 3 5227 1275, firstname.lastname@example.org
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found on our website.
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.