Brand, Marketing and Recruitment
- Full-time, ongoing role
- Salary range: Level 8, $94,637 - $103,646
- Use your skills in predictive analytics and big data
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to 'innovate and inspire' there is no better time to join Western Australia's top University.
About the opportunity:
- You will play a key role within the Future Students team to support decision making and influence with regard to recruitment performance by providing key statistics and data analysis, across all recruitment channels including the external partner network.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders, you will analyse recruitment performance and provide recommendations to help develop strategies to improve performance with a view to increase sales.
- You will undertake and coordinate detailed financial, statistical and qualitative data analysis of recruitment performance, to examine return on investment and prepare comprehensive insights and reports of analytics to provide key strategic advice for the Director, Future Students and Future Students management team
- You will develop a variety of processes and systems to manage the relationship between UWA and its recruitment partners
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Substantial relevant experience in predictive analysis and big data
- Excellent written and verbal communication and consultation skills and the ability to produce high-level reports
- Demonstrated project management experience and business case writing
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and report on statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to long term planning and strategic direction
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively as a senior member of a team
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills and the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Broad knowledge of the Australian international education sector and relevant education policies and legislation
To be successful in this role, you will possess substantial experience working on predictive analytics or big data management. You will possess proven stakeholders management skills and the ability to manage projects, including writing business cases.
Closing date: 8 June 2017
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Please see the position description prior to applying:
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI - inclusion the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.