SALARY RANGE: $90,779 - $107,553 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne, Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Lecturer will be required to teach, undertake research and publish in the area of nutrition science. This will include:
- Teaching in the area of nutrition science, nutritional biochemistry and physiology, nutrition across the lifespan and diet and disease, at the undergraduate and postgraduate level
- An emerging reputation in research and scholarship, through publication or exhibition in quality outlets
- Demonstrating excellent scholarly learning and teaching at the undergraduate level (including for example in the cloud and in clinical settings)
- Making a contribution to the implementation of the University's Strategic Agenda
- PhD in Nutrition or a relevant field (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and administer assessment regimes and provide feedback that fosters independent learning
- Ability to present research seminars and publish in reputed international journals
- Ability to contribute to the development and maintenance of partnerships with professional associations and (the nutrition sector and) with domestic educational institutions (and industry)
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description (see below).
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4 June 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here.
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit our website.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Dr Alison Booth, School of Exercise and Nutrition Sciences, Tel +61 3 9251 7211, Email email@example.com
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.