JOB ID: 170267
SALARY RANGE: $110,906 - 127,681 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Lecturer will be will be required to teach, undertake research and publish in the area of food innovation. This will include:
- Making a significant contribution to research projects, including internal and external collaboration to create new insights and opportunities
- Demonstrating excellent scholarly learning and teaching across all levels and modes (including for example in the cloud and in clinical settings) with an emerging reputation at the national level
- Making a significant contribution to effective high performing teams
- PhD in food science, nutrition or a relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to make a significant contribution to the Faculty's teaching programs in Food Innovation through personal teaching and academic leadership
- Experience of working as a productive member of a research team with a scholarly publication record based on research or practice
- Demonstrated commitment to Equal Opportunity principles and practices, and Occupational Health and Safety
- Demonstrated personal qualities of leadership, innovation and high motivation
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Russell Keast, Tel +61 3 9244 6944, Email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4 June 2017 We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: http://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
TO APPLY For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.