JOB ID: 170259
SALARY RANGE: $110,906 - $127,681 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and fixed term to 31 december 2020
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE The Senior Lecturer will be will be required to teach, undertake research and publish in the area of nutrition sciences. This will include:
- Making a significant contribution within their specific areas of research, scholarship or creative activity
- Making a significant contribution to research projects, including internal and external collaboration to create new insights and opportunities
- Researching and publishing in learning and teaching, including testing the effectiveness of innovations designed to improve student and graduate outcomes including graduate employment
- PhD in Nutrition or a relevant field.
- Significant experience in supervising research students
- Experience of working as a productive member of a research team with a scholarly publication record based on research or practice
- Ability to adapt to changes in the environment and effectively meet new challenges
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Dr Alison Booth, Tel: +61 3 9251 7211, E-mail: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4 June 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here.
TO APPLY For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit our website
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.