JOB ID: 170555
SALARY RANGE: $110,906 - $127,681 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE The Senior Lecturer will be will be required to teach, undertake research and publish in the area of nutrition sciences. This will include:
- A reputation at the national level in research and scholarship, through publication or exhibition in high quality and high impact outlets
- Demonstrating excellent scholarly learning and teaching across all levels and modes (including for example in the cloud and in clinical settings) with an emerging reputation at the national level
- Making a significant contribution to the implementation of the University's Strategic Agenda
- PhD in Nutrition or a relevant field
- Demonstrated ability to make a significant contribution to the Faculty's teaching programs in Nutritionthrough personal teaching and academic leadership
- Successful track record of attracting nationally competitive or industry research funding
- Significant experience in supervising research students
or a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Dr Alison Booth, Tel: +61 3 9251 7211, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4 June 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit our website.
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion. Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.