JOB ID: 170248
SALARY RANGE: $90,779 - $107,553 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Lecturer will be responsible for teaching, undertaking research and publishing in the area of nutrition and dietetics dietetics. This will include:
- An emerging reputation in research and scholarship, through publication or exhibition in quality outlets
- Demonstrating excellent scholarly learning and teaching at the undergraduate level (including for example in the cloud and in clinical settings)
- Making a contribution to the implementation of the University's Strategic Agenda
- PhD (or significant progress towards a PhD) in nutrition and dietetics or a relevant field (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated ability to develop and administer assessment regimes and provide feedback that fosters independent learning
- Ability to present research seminars and publish in reputed international journals.
- Demonstrated commitment to EEO principles and practices and OH&S.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Associate Professor Sarah McNaughton NHMRC Career Development Fellow, Tel +61 3 9251 7842, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4 June 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: http://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
TO APPLY For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.