SALARY RANGE: $90,779 - $107,553 pa pro rata (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Lecturer will be required to teach, undertake research and publish in the area of population nutrition. The appointee will promote the School and maintain links and partnerships with relevant academic, industry and professional communities. This will include:
- An emerging reputation in research and scholarship, through publication or exhibitionin quality outlet
- Demonstrating excellent scholarly learning andteaching at the undergraduate level (including for example in the cloud and in clinical settings)
- Making a contribution to the implementationof the University's Strategic Agenda
- PhD in Nutrition or a relevant field (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated ability to contribute effectively to the Faculty's undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programs in a manner that influences, motivates, and inspires students to learn
- Ability to present research seminars and publish in reputed international journals.
- Capacity to supervise research students in areas of proven research activity.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Dr Julie Woods, Tel: +61 3 9251 7272, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 4 June 2017
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: http://www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit www.deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.