- School of Architecture and Design
- Casual position based in the CBD and Brunswick campuses
- Teaching area: AutoDesk Revit Architecture and Revit ME
RMIT is a global university of technology and design: we are global in attitude, action and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries and organisations.
Situated within the College of Design and Social Context, the School of Architecture and Design offers a range of Short Courses and Vocational Education programs. The School is currently seeking expressions of interest for casual and sessional teachers to teach AutoDesk Revit.
Successful applicants will possess recent industry experience together with discipline qualifications in the areas of Building Design (Architectural) or Engineering. Our casual and sessional teaching requirements include day, evening and/or weekend classes, which can provide you great flexibility in managing your other commitments.
Personally you are described as having good communication skills, both written and verbal, with a deep understanding and passion for your discipline and teaching. As a motivated individual you are able to work as part of a team whilst contributing to the development of innovative learning and teaching.
- To be considered for a VE positions only, it is essential that candidates possess a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110).
- For appointment at a classification of Teacher 3.1 or above, the appointee must hold a professional teaching qualification, defined as a qualification at Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) Level 5 Diploma or above which includes supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology or equivalent qualification accepted by the University.
- Appointment is also subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
To apply please provide:
- Cover letter outlining your industry and teaching experience with Revit
- CV detailing relevant industry and teaching experience
- Two referees
For further information about the role please contact Dusko Lapcevic via firstname.lastname@example.org or Mijail Valderrama on +61 3 9925 4424, or visit yourcareer.rmit.edu.au and search using job reference number 557332.
Applications close: Wednesday 31 May 2017 at 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time