- Convenient CBD location
- Full-time, Fixed-term position until November 2017
- $75,578 - $81,811 p.a (pro rata) + super
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Our mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation, teaching and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work.
The Education Portfolio is headed by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education and Vice President who leads the planning and implementation of the University's strategies related to RMIT's academic programs and the RMIT student experience. The Portfolio is responsible for services to support the quality of RMIT programs, including the professional development of academic staff, continuous improvement of the student experience, learning and teaching outcomes and the management of learning and research information sources.
The Role & Your Responsibilities
The Scholarship Officer administers scholarships using the Student Administration Management System (SAMS), reports and various spreadsheets. The role assists with the set-up of scholarship applications and associated marketing material, including the RMIT scholarships website. The position also undertakes scholarship assessment and selection within guidelines, ongoing scholarship administration, and undertakes scholarship evaluation and reporting activities.
Skills & Experience Required
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated capacity to work effectively and co-operatively in a small team and to positively and pro-actively achieve team goals and objectives. You will also have proven ability to use initiative, multi-task, and to plan work and manage competing or changing priorities effectively, ensuring attention to detail. Furthermore, demonstrated proficiency in writing for targeted audiences, and creating, editing and proof reading documents will be imperative to you success in this role.
For further information please contact Kath Davies on +61 3 9925 1997 or visit our website at http://yourcareer.rmit.edu.au and search using job ref #557300
Applications close on Tuesday 23rd May 2017.
- Applicants are requested to separately address the key selection criteria as outlined in the Position Description.
- This role will require satisfactory confirmation of a Working with Children Check.
- RMIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to being a child safe organisation. We are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.