- Are you a creative thinker, who likes to think outside the square?
- Can you “think on your feet”?
- Do you enjoy creating inspiring content, be it through video or graphic design?
- Do you love social media?
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The UNSW Science Marketing Team is part of the Dean’s Unit, and is responsible for enhancing the reputation and image of UNSW Science. The portfolio provides strategic and integrated external relations and marketing and communication services to the Faculty. Its key functions include brand management, student recruitment, international engagement, event management, marketing and communication, alumni relations and external engagement activities.
About the role
- Level 6 ($81,119 - $86,620) plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed term until March 2018
- Full time (35 hours per week)
The UNSW Science Marketing Team is looking for a creative and inspired Content Producer, with skills in developing multi-channel promotional content for a range of traditional and digital marketing platforms, in accordance with the UNSW Science Marketing strategy.
Working closely with team members and faculty stakeholders, the successful applicant have the ability to produce content that supports and develops the UNSW Science visual identity, through the design and creation of innovative visual communications such as marketing collateral, graphics, imagery and video.
If you are a creative thinker who is interested in working in an environment that encourages new ideas and collaboration, this role may be for you.
About the successful applicant:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant qualifications in marketing or communications or an equivalent level of knowledge
- High-level organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and duties in order to meet deadlines
- Solid graphic design skills with demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proven ability to develop professional multi-channel marketing and communications in line with visual identity and brand standards
- High-level experience in optimising content for web and other digital channels, plus knowledge of content management systems
- Demonstrated experience in successfully using email marketing to increase audience engagement.
- Experience with email marketing systems, managing subscription lists and content development
Alison Hewitt, Communications Officer, UNSW Science
T: (61 2) 9385 8808
Applications Close: Monday 27 February 2017 (AEDT)